1.Application: marine anchor handling
2.Driven mode: electric motor operated
3.Chain Diameter: 48mm,AM2
5.Customized according to client's request
48mm Electric Single Anchor Windlass mainly consists of main shaft device, frame, foundation, brake, clutch, electric motor and gear box.
The electric motor will drive gearbox, on which are fitted withthe one gypsy and one warping end. The main shaft device is mounted on the frame, the clutch is connected to shaft with hex shape.
Acir Marine guarantees that the equipment supplied to the buyer must conform to the final approval drawings. In case any modification is necessary during the process of manufacturing, the manufacturer shall immediately contact and obtain consent from the buyer and send the marking of modifications and the explanations.
Details of 48MM Electric Single Anchor Windlass:
Type: Single gypsy with single warping head.
Environment temperature: -10℃~45℃
Fixed by bolts
Technical specifications of 48mm Electric Single Anchor Windlass
Chain Dia.（AM2 ） φ48 mm
Rated pull 109 kN
Overload pull 163.5 kN
Holding load 630 kN
Anchor-lifting speed ≥9m/min
Anchoring depth ≤82.5 m
Mooring load 50kN
E-motor Model JZ2-H61-4/8/16
power 30/30/22 kW
speed 1420/670/300 r/min
duty 10/30/5 min
Comply with IEC requirement： Yes
Protection type: IP 56
Motor insulation type: F
Cable gland: With
Space heater: With
Starting method: indirect
Electrical control box
Protection type: Ip22
Control Voltage: 220 V Hz 1 phase
Surface disposal: Shot Blast to Sa2.5.
Primer paint: 702 zinc epoxy prime 80μ(dry)
Finish paint: To be determined later
48MM Electric Single Anchor Windlass Approval Drawing:
Procedure For Quality Control of 48MM Electric Single Anchor Windlass:
2.This procedure covers all activities of inspection from receiving material to shipment of windlass
- Building Specification ( as per final production drawing with signature of seller&buyer)
-Standards of BV class ( as per drawing approved by BV class)
4.Quality Control of Each Process
1) Drawing Control
- All drawings relevant to windlass have prepared and supplied by ACIR MARINE on the basis of client’s requirements and BV class requirements.
2) Material Receive Control
- mill certificate of raw materials required
- CCS certificate of structures
- Assembly of windlass should be done in accordance with drawings and standard relevant.
- All welding works should be done in approved WPS by qualified welders.
- All weld seams should be carried out the proper NDT method, NDT report required
- Dimension Inspection, Visual inspection, reports required
- the surface must be clean before blasting
- paint film of windlass should be protected from any kind of damage during stock and handling.
- pull test at factory, factory test report
- packing method in accordance with the relevant requirement
7) Shipment Control
- Special care should be taken to prevent damage during loading
8) Non-Conformity Control
-the rectification of defects shall be treated by manufacture if any deviation from specifications or drawings.
5.Check-list of required quality control documents
- Mill report of raw material
-UT report of welding seams, pictures
-Mill certificate ( including visual, dimension, pull test report)
-BV class certificate
-CCS certificate of motor, electrical cabinet