According to customers' requirement, we can offer anchor handling and towing winches, single and multiple drums in line and drums in waterfall configurations. The electric, hydraulic and diesel driven anchor handling towing winches can be built with pull force up to 400 tons. In order to meet all specific requirements, the design and construction has been in close consultation with the vessel's designer and owner. This is also quite beneficial to provide safe services of anchor handling and towing winch. With sturdy design of structure and a conservative hydraulic drive system, anchor handling towing winch can ensure its reliability and safety. If needed, the system can also be driven by diesel-hydraulic system or electrical drives. Besides, equipped with an emergency release system, this winch can remain running even during dead ship conditions. The anchor handling and towing winch can also be fixed with gypsy to handle the size of user-specified rig chain. According to customers' requirements, we can provide monitoring and control system with graphic and numeric display of wire length and tension.
Features of Anchor Handling Towing Winch:
1. There is a hydraulic drive.
2. Anchor handling towing winch adopts double drums in waterfall and spooling device for upper drum.
3. This anchor handling and towing winch has a steel wire rope.
4. Rated pull can reach 200tonnes for the 1st layer.
5. Brake holding can reach 400 tonnes for the first layer.
6. The anchor handling towing winch owns a spring loaded brake, hydraulically released for brake holding of 400 tonnes.
7. For control, we provide local control for maintenance and remote control for operation.
8. The color can be decided as your specifications.
9. Length and tension monitoring systems are optional.
The ratio of the length and breadth can differ quite dramatically depending on the type of vessel. Common values:
A larger L/B value is favorable for speed, but unfavorable for manoeuvrability.
The length/depth-ratio. The customary values for L/D varies between 10 and 15. This relation plays a role in the determination of the freeboard and the longitudinal strength.
The breadth/draught -ratio, varies between 2.3-4.5. A larger breadth in relation to the draught (a larger B/T value) gives a greater initial stability.
The breadth / depth ratio, varies between 1.3 and 2. If this value becomes larger, it will have an unfavorable effect on the stability (because the deck will be flooded when the vessel has an inclination) and on the strength.
Should you have any preference for the 45-150t electric hydraulic waterfall type anchor handling towing winch (ahtw), welcome to buy the quality equipment with our factory. As one of the most professional marine equipment manufacturers and suppliers in China, we will offer you good after-sale service and fast delivery.