Performance and Features:
1. Dredge gate valves are developed according to the specific requirements of pipe used for dredger.
2. Dredge gate valves are driven by hydraulic cylinder and sealed by rubber.
3. Stainless steel wedge gate and heat-affected valve body.
4. Smart structure, high resistant pressure and reliable seal.
5. Main mediums are sewage, water and oil.
6. Types: Switch type and continuous display type.
7. Dimensions range from DN300mm to DN1400mm.
8. Pressure up to 2.5MPa.
1. Working pressure PN < =1.6MPa
2. Working Pressure PN 2.5MPa
Hydraulic cylinder: body steel 45, piston rod 1Cr17Ni2.
Valve Body: Q235, 16Mn
Valve Gate: Stainless Steel.
Seal: NBR, NR.
Fastener: Q235, Steel 45, Stainless Steel.
Application: Dredge gate valves mainly used for dredge pipe line, land pipe line is also available for reference.
1) Length between perpendiculars (Lpp)
Distance between the fore and the aft perpendicular.
2) Length over all (Loa)
The horizontal distance from stem to stern.
3) Length on the water line (Lwl)
Horizontal distance between the moulded sides of stem and stern when the ship is on her summer mark.
4) Breadth (B)
The greatest moulded breadth, measured from side to side outside the frames, but inside the shell plating.
5) Breadth over all
The maximum breadth of the ship as measured from the outer hull on starboard to the outer hull on port side.
6) Draught at the stem (Tfwd)
Vertical distance between the water line and the underside of the keel, as measured on the force perpendicular.
7) Draught at the stern (Ta)
The vertical distance between the water line and the underside of the keel as measured from the aft perpendicular.
The difference between the draught at the stem and the draught at the stern.
Down and trimmed by the head. If the draft is larger at the stem, than at the stern.
Down and trimmed by the stern. If the draft is large at the stern, than at the stem.
On an even keel, in proper trim. The draft of the stern equals the draft of the stem.
The vertical distance between the base line and the upper continuous deck. The depth is measured at half Lpp at the side of the ship.
The distance between the waterline and the top of the deck at the side (at the deck line). The term summer freeboard means the distance from the top of the S-line of the Plimsoll’s mark and the topside of the deck line.
11) Air draught.
The vertical distance between the water line and the highest point of the ship. The air draught is measured from the summer mark. If the ship has less draught on can ballast until it reaches the summer draught and so obtain its minumum air draught.
Should you have any preference for the switch /continuous display type dredge gate valve, welcome to buy the quality equipment with our factory. As one of the most professional marine equipment manufacturers and suppliers in China, we will offer you good after-sale service and fast delivery.
Next: Dredge Suction Mouth→