On a power-driven ship, the propeller shaft usually connects the transmission inside the vessel directly to the propeller, passing through a stuffing box or other seal at the point which exits the hull. It usually can be used for many years. It ensures the function of vessel, so propeller shaft is a very important part of the propulsion system.
1. Material: Stainless Steel, Forged Steel, Alloy Steel according to clients’ request.
2. Test Method: 100% Ultrasonic flaw detection test.
3. Design and manufacture according to customer’s request and drawings.
4. Available Certificate: CCS, ABS, BV. GL, LR, DNV, KR, NK, IRS, etc.
5. High quality, with a competitive price.
6. On time delivery as per contract.
Definition of Offshore
The word Offshore in the Oil and Gas Industry refers to industrial activities in open sea, starting from the search (exploration) of oil and gas to production and transporting them to the shore.
The offshore is part of an industry that actually designs, builds and operates the offshore structures to allow the execution of offshore activities.
Should you have any preference for the 316l 304 stainless steel/forged marine propeller shaft, welcome to buy the quality equipment with our factory. As one of the most professional marine equipment manufacturers and suppliers in China, we will offer you good after-sale service and fast delivery.